Hey Hanley Hedgehogs!
Please mark your calendars for the following dates:
September 25th-Early Release-11:50
September 26th- Picture Day at 8 a.m.
September 26th- No Hassle Ice Cream Drive Thru 6-8
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR CHILD ABOUT SCHOOL
Tired of asking your child what they did all day and getting "nothing" in response?
Try some of the questions below to get your child to open up about what is going on during their school day and how they are feeling about it! You can read the original article here.
1. What was the best thing that happened at school today? (What was the worst thing that happened at school today?)
2. Tell me something that made you laugh today.
3. If you could choose, who would you like to sit by in class? (Who would you NOT want to sit by in class? Why?)
4. Where is the coolest place at the school?
5. Tell me a weird word that you heard today. (Or something weird that someone said.)
6. If I called your teacher tonight, what would she tell me about you?
7. How did you help somebody today?
8. How did somebody help you today?
9. Tell me one thing that you learned today.
10. When were you the happiest today?
11. When were you bored today?
12. Who would you like to play with at recess that you've never played with before?
13. Tell me something good that happened today.
14. What word did your teacher say most today?
15. What do you think you should do/learn more of at school?
16. What do you think you should do/learn less of at school?
17. Who in your class do you think you could be nicer to?
18. Where do you play the most at recess?
19. Who is the funniest person in your class? Why is he/she so funny?
20. What was your favorite part of lunch?
21. If you got to be the teacher tomorrow, what would you do?
22. If you could switch seats with anyone in the class, who would you trade with? Why?
23. Tell me about three different times you used your pencil today at school.